If I had to sum up this year, I would say it was a family-blending year and the beginning of new adventures as a family and in ministry. The five of us have bonded and learned to love each other in spite of our differences. Besides focusing on family, we have also been involved in various ministries. I seem to enjoy and treasure every moment with more intensity.
· Preaching at various churches and filling empty pulpits.
· Hosting family, friends and teams from various locations.
· Helping organize the 40th anniversary of the Church of God in Paraguay.
· Teaching an Exegesis course at Posadas Bible Institute.
· Assisting Radio Alternativa with special projects.
· Writing a book telling the story of Radio Alternativa (soon to be released).
· Norberto and Nancy were married on March 3rd.
· Nancy began a three-year bachelor's degree in Christian ministries.
· Norberto finished a one-year specialization in higher education.
· Mark successfully finished the 10th grade.
· Nicole finished the 6th grade as best student, as she has done since the 1st grade.
· Anahi learned to read and finished kindergarten.
· Bonding, adjusting as a new family, and creating new memories.
· Beginning to dream and explore possibilities as a new family.
As we embark on 2016, we anticipate being involved in discipleship ministries of Bible and training, as well as the hosting of individuals and teams. As a family, we are defining new traditions and enjoying the gift of love and second chances.
We also have some very exciting news: Nancy is pregnant. We are expecting a baby, if God so permits, by June 2016. Excited about this Christmas gift and the gift of life.