Here are the random things that are happening in our household....
- We're not a cat family! Our cat ran away two weeks ago and we (the parentals) haven't missed him. Did I mention that the mice are all gone?
- We were broken into on Sunday. We only realized it when we went to the safe yesterday and found that the key was broken and on the ground. You may be asking why our safe key was in the safe. Well, the safe can only be opened with the key AND the combination code. Thankfully, the thief could not open the safe or take it away, since it takes about 3 people to lift it. As far as we know, he took nothing. The thief came in through the floor boards of our ceiling. We are getting to know our thief rather well. He only comes in during the day and he only wants money. He leaves subtle clues that's he's been here...Just wish we could know his first name! We're now shopping around for a security camera. We thank God for our protection and we continue to pray for his life to change.
- Our turkey has laid 7 eggs. I'm already dreaming of a beautiful Thanksgiving feast!
- We had our first recruiting trip this Sunday for ICI and it was really well received. This weekend we are heading to Bella Vista.
- Speaking of ICI, we have our first $1,000 donation to the Training Center (see thermometer at right)! That's 5% of our total needed.
- No pictures lately, because our second canon camera broke in less than a year. Each time we get a "lens error" code which is so.very.frustrating.
- The weather is warming up here and that means the bugs are back. Time for pique checks to begin again...
- Spring weather also means fishing. It is fast becoming Timmy's favorite past time.